Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioWare

Company »

BioWare is a game company that is currently owned by Electronic Arts (EA). It specializes in making role playing games that usually involve deep and engaging stories.

Bioware easter egg / Quote Déjà vu

brandt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brandt

On a mission in the original Mass Effect (or possibly the Bring Down the Sky DLC) you board a ship with hostages or terrorists of some kind. 
    When reaching the end you engage in a conversation with the bad guy and at least for me it ended with him saying:  

"You are like the others, a blasphemer who must die". 

When this happened I got a feeling of  Déjà vu and wondered where I'd heard the phrase before. 
    Google failed me and I never discovered where I'd  heard it before. 

I've only played KOTOR of Biowares earlier games and I'm suspecting this may be where I heard it. 
    I know own neither of the games so I can't check it out. 

So, if anyone knows what I'm talking about... thanks. It'd be real nice to know where I've heard it before.     

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

I don't recall that in KOTOR, but even though i played through that 3 times, that was years ago so I don't have much recollection of it. 

Sounds like something one of the Sith dudes on Korriban would have said though. Could also be something one of the Wookie tribe members would say in response to you helping the slavers on Kayshek. So its possible.

Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Vaile

Hey, I tried Googling the quote as well, and only came up with what you've posted on this forum. 
    My guess is that if it was a quote, either of us would have come up with some results. It's probably nothing more than d éjà vu. 
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :-(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.