Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioWare

Company »

BioWare is a game company that is currently owned by Electronic Arts (EA). It specializes in making role playing games that usually involve deep and engaging stories.

BioWare Takes Over Gametrailers TV

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TheKidNixon
    From BioWare's Twitter:

"Anyone who wants to see more on our games should check out Gametrailers on Spike TV, Thursday at 11pm. Will be a big pre E3 show - Matwood"

So for anyone (like myself) who just can't wait for more new on Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2, seems like we'll get a little more teasing Thursday. Looking forward to it, as BioWare is always surprisingly candid with GameTrailers. I believe it was on there that they revealed that the Illusive Man would appear in Mass Effect 2...which, doesn't mean much to many people I suspect, but I marked out.
    insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By insanejedi

I refrain myself from reading any previews or watching any videos because I know I'm going to buy Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I don't really need to know more about the game, if it's the same Bioware storytelling it=Sale.

SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By SenatorSpacer

Hell yes Mass Effect 2!

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By the8bitNacho

Screw Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2.  Give me more Star Wars: The Old Republic information!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I really wish they wouldn't show us anything on these games, nor alan wake, etc.  
    If I'm going to undoubtly buy it, what's the point in knowing what it is?

Ahh... I too tempting not to.  I will go on a complete blackout for Alan Wake though, I hope.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By TheKidNixon
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    I really wish they wouldn't show us anything on these games, nor alan wake, etc.   If I'm going to undoubtly ... [more]
    I think its mostly for people who aren't sold. I know for me, I just kinda wanna know what the hell the general idea behind ME2 is. If I'm going to be making a new character, what happened to Shepard, what exactly is so damn "dark" about this game. I didn't read too much pre-release info on the game, but as Mass Effect was (and is) my favorite 360 game, its hard not to want all the info I can about the sequel. I know in the end it will probably ruin some portions of the game itself, but at this point I just want some NEW Mass Effect info.
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By End_Boss
    Kombat said:
    Screw Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2.  Give me more Star Wars: The Old Republic information!
    No sir. Screw you.

In all seriousness though, they need to stop being such teases. Send me my Mass Effect 2 NAO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.