Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioWare

Company »

BioWare is a game company that is currently owned by Electronic Arts (EA). It specializes in making role playing games that usually involve deep and engaging stories.

Your First (Super Vague) Look at BioWare’s Next Game

Norusdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By Norusdog

@Brodehouse said:

@Norusdog said:

"meh" doesn't even begin to describe it. What a completely generic and dull thing. "teasers" are meant to do just that...tease..make you want more.

this couldn't be more boring of a picture.

Video game enthusiasts find a man being launched thirty feet in the air from an vehicle exploding into scrap to be dull. There is no hope for us.

um..have you played any games in the last..I dunno..10 years? a guy being launched 30 feet into the air in a brown, generic, screenshot is anything BUT exciting. Sorry but this statement and whatever point you were TRYING to make is pointless....we're talking about worlds where people have god-like powers...doing anything you can (and sometimes can't) imagine...so no..a dull brown screenshot with some idiot flying through the air out of an exploding vehicle is far from exciting actually.

and if it does excite you you've been playing some dull-ass games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
    deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@Norusdog

@Brodehouse said:

@Norusdog said:

"meh" doesn't even begin to describe it. What a completely generic and dull thing. "teasers" are meant to do just that...tease..make you want more.

Video game enthusiasts find a man being launched thirty feet in the air from an vehicle exploding into scrap to be dull. There is no hope for us.

um..have you played any games in the last..I dunno..10 years? a guy being launched 30 feet into the air in a brown, generic, screenshot is anything BUT exciting. Sorry but this statement and whatever point you were TRYING to make is pointless....we're talking about worlds where people have god-like powers...doing anything you can (and sometimes can't) imagine...so no..a dull brown screenshot with some idiot flying through the air out of an exploding vehicle is far from exciting actually.

Haha, great. The screenshot would've been better if the dust was blue instead of brown. Also, an image of a man flying out of an exploding car completely precludes magical abilities (as if magic powers make everything more interesting) from appearing.

Obviously, by this screenshot proves this game is about brown deserts and cars, just like the Mass Effect 3 screenshot proved ME3 is about snipers.
    Norusdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#253  Edited By Norusdog

@Brodehouse said:

@Norusdog

@Brodehouse said:

@Norusdog said:

Haha, great. The screenshot would've been better if the dust was blue instead of brown. Also, an image of a man flying out of an exploding car completely precludes magical abilities (as if magic powers make everything more interesting) from appearing. Obviously, by this screenshot proves this game is about brown deserts and cars, just like the Mass Effect 3 screenshot proved ME3 is about snipers.

never said, nor implied that I thought the game was going to be about "brown deserts" but whatever straw you have to grasp at I guess. I said the screenshot is dull and boring. And nothing to get excited over because it's generic. Never said the game wouldn't be either. Just that, as a "teaser" this fails..because teasers are meant to make you want more...not make you yawn.

but thanks for playing ;)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#254  Edited By Seppli

I'm seeing...

FROSTBITE 2!

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#255  Edited By Undeadpool

I can see how people are upset by this, Bioware's never really featured a game with any kind of explosion in it. Their games are more like "My Dinner With Andre: The Arcade Game."

mannalive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#256  Edited By mannalive

Cars AND Explosions!!! Oh, man, I hope there's guns, too!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Cirdain said:

@MattClassic said:

@jasondesante said:

a bioware spin in between Uncharted and Rage.

Post Apocalyptic shooter, with an over the top action movie feel, but lots of story and horrible (and i mean FUCKING horrible) facial animations.

What are you talking about, facial animations in BioWare games are always grea-

No Caption Provided

Oh. Nevermind.

Rape imminent

Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#258  Edited By Eyz

@redrohX said:

Cool! Crash Test Dummies!

XD

EXCellR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#259  Edited By EXCellR8

RAGE?

Monkeymantjg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Monkeymantjg

Road Worrier meets Boarder lands .... set in the fall out universe

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#261  Edited By Phished0ne

IM TELLING YOU GUYS! CAR WARS!!!!

Nerolus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#262  Edited By Nerolus

Low G Man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.