Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bit.Trip RUNNER

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 14, 2010

The fourth installment in the Bit.Trip series sees CommanderVideo, the series' protagonist, running through levels in search of piles of gold as he avoids various obstacles.

First Media

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rallier

This one makes it look rather easy but knowing the Bit Trip. games I'm sure that the difficulty will ramp up quite a bit.  IGN has some more videos up that you can check out by pressing the embedded player. 

Out of all the Bit Trip game up to now this one looks like the most colourful and detailed. The Bit Trip games have always been inspired by video games and it looks like this one is no different with the Mega Man nod with Commander Video's slide move.
    I'm quite curious what kind of world Commander Video will find himself in in the 5th game in the series after this one since he has been evolving quite a bit throughout the story (which I'm still not all that sure about what it is about ^^)

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.