Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blacklight: Tango Down

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 07, 2010

A first-person shooter game for the PSN, XBLA, and PC from the team behind Saw and America's Army.

Is this game dead?

BionicMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BionicMonster

I just bought this game and have been refreshing the quickmatch browser to find games. If anyone still plays this can you tell me which gametype everyone is in.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

Is it the PC version?

I've only had luck finding players in Team Deathmatch.

broodwilldog7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By broodwilldog7

i think people have given up playing anything but team deathmatch, probably because its easy to spawn rape

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#4  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

At least it seems the developers are working on implementing join in progress (though both that feature and auto team balancing should have been there from the beginning in my opinion), which will probably make it a lot easier to find games for the PC version.

It is pretty annoying, since when you get into a game, it is actually extremely enjoyable - but to successfully play a match these days, unless you're lucky and get matched up with an almost full lobby, you're best off going to the GFWL client, opening the Players tab and get the list of all players you've played against or met in half empty lobbies earlier, and send invites to anyone who is online (hoping that it is Blacklight they're playing - GFWL is horrible at conveying that), and hopefully get some of them to join your lobby. If you send 10 or so invites, you usually get 5-6 people joining up, enough to start a match.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.