Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 20, 2009

The second main installment of the BlazBlue series of fighting games, continuing Ragna's tale of manipulated time while revamping some of the original game's gameplay systems.

Continnuum Shift confirmed for Europe in...2010

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

gametrailers has a small teaser confirming the game will come out in Europe this year. Now only if it was within days of the US release (in july), you know, like every other fucking release these days? I guess it's at least better than Calamity Trigger >_> Anyway, here's the trailer

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By Forcen

Awsome, i might get this now!

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mwng

Here's hoping for no delays, ah who am I kidding.

Onigenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Onigenko

Nice, might buy this one. Skipped Calamity Trigger because of the retarded European release.

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pazy

Ive still yet to buy Calamity Trigger because Continuum Shift was already announced when it came out (and was it even released in arcades?), Im thinking of buying it (its on sale for £15 at HMV.com) but if they announced that Continuum Shift is coming out in a few months I might just wait. This just isnt a good way to sell a game, you dont want to make your consumers nervous about buying your products.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mwng
    @Pazy said:
    " Ive still yet to buy Calamity Trigger because Continuum Shift was already announced when it came out (and was it even released in arcades?), Im thinking of buying it (its on sale for £15 at HMV.com) but if they announced that Continuum Shift is coming out in a few months I might just wait. This just isnt a good way to sell a game, you dont want to make your consumers nervous about buying your products. "
    Get some early practice in! Also you won't understand the new "story"! (not that I understand the old one).
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pazy
    @mwng said:
    " @Pazy said:
    " Ive still yet to buy Calamity Trigger because Continuum Shift was already announced when it came out (and was it even released in arcades?), Im thinking of buying it (its on sale for £15 at HMV.com) but if they announced that Continuum Shift is coming out in a few months I might just wait. This just isnt a good way to sell a game, you dont want to make your consumers nervous about buying your products. "
    Get some early practice in! Also you won't understand the new "story"! (not that I understand the old one). "
    Ive had some practice already since ive been playing Calamity Trigger locally with my best friend. While im not great ive managed to win some Ranked match's against level 30+'s quite handily.
    mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mwng
    @Pazy: If they played Tao they were probably me :(
    Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pazy
    @mwng said:
    " @Pazy: If they played Tao they were probably me :( "
    I find it quite hard to play against Tao's since they move so incredibly fast and, for me, unexpectedly. I typically plan Jin, Ive gotten 4/5 moves (mainly) down and work on where to use the attacks I know rather than what attacks to use when. Though they are similar things there is a small difference there that I enjoy.
    Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Vade

I'll be sure to get his. I've been playing some ranked and player matches. My Carl really isn't that good yet but I've had a lot of good matches with people of varying skill.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.