Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 20, 2009

The second main installment of the BlazBlue series of fighting games, continuing Ragna's tale of manipulated time while revamping some of the original game's gameplay systems.

Kokonoe and Relius Clover *might* be playable..

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Jaktajj

The Wheel of.......RUMOURS is turning!

So I just came across this post on gamefaqs: 
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/988981-blazblue-continuum-shift/57620141 

This is a rumour I don't mind pretending is true! What do you guys think? Also, I haven't touched BBCS's story yet, but know Kokonoe from BBCT so no CS spoilers please (at least, spoilers that would make either of these characters unlikely to be playable)! ;)

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By DocHaus
    @el_tajij:  Rocks fall and everyone dies at the end.

Seriously though, If Kokonoe and Relius are playable, they will be in Blazblue CR (or whatever the third game will be titled). CS2 is just going to add Platinum the Trinity and a shitload of balance changes. They aren't going to suddenly throw in two extra characters out of nowhere when they've been doing all this loke-testing just to make everyone have to go back to the balancing board (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) all over again.
    Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Jaktajj
    @DocHaus: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

With that said, everything you've said makes pretty good sense - they're adding Platinum in Spring so here's hoping they continue to support it long after that with some extra DLC characters somewhere down the line! The balancing would be painstaking though, I agree!
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Icemael

It'll almost definitely happen eventually, but it'll be either via DLC after Platinum or in a full sequel.

Zaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zaft

I'm pretty much in love with Kokonoe, so I would not mind this in the least. 

Clover can go be a creeper somewhere else.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.