Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 20, 2009

The second main installment of the BlazBlue series of fighting games, continuing Ragna's tale of manipulated time while revamping some of the original game's gameplay systems.

Online population

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ulong

Game looks fun and I've been really into fighting games lately.

Does this game have a very active online population? Like the kind where I can hop on at any  hour of the day and be able to find people to play against in seconds?
    Also which version of it has the more active online community? I'd assume it'd be the xbox version but you never know.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

last time i checked, the PS3 version had more sales than the 360 version. with that said, i assume the PS3 version of CT was more populated. 

that was Calamity Trigger, though. Continuum Shift just launched so the online should be pretty populated right now 

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By scarace360

well im on the ps3 version so if you need a match hit me up.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By DocHaus

If you want some duders to play with, there's already a bunch (yours truly included) who have put their gamertags down in this thread.

Urmean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Urmean

For the PS3, it seems pretty good. There's plenty of matches up, and it just released. Though I heard that the 360 playerbase is smaller by a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.