Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue

Franchise »

A 2D fighting game series by Arc System Works developed as a spiritual successor to the "Guilty Gear" franchise, but eventually grown into its own universe with multiple spinoff stories and mainline expansions.

What's this franchise's future is going to be?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dear BlazBlue fans in the Giant Bomb forums

After I heard Toshimichi Mori (The creator of this fighting game franchise), has left Arc System Works after he worked for them for about 19 years, meanwhile I haven't seen anyone speculate on this franchise's future on this forum site yet.

So here is what I want to see from this franchise.

• To feature cel-shaded graphics (Guilty Gear -Strive-'s art style).
    • Having the exact gameplay as Guilty Gear -Strive-.
    • Noel Vermillion is being a playable character again along with Tsubaki Yayoi.
    • Next generation of fighters.

Here are the spoilers of BlazBlue Central Fiction's epilogue (Conclusion of the Azure Saga) that will be mentioned and I show up my speculation on what if the sequel is announced:

The epilogue:

• After Ragna The Bloodedge defeated Yuki Terumi, Noel Vermillion gets fused with Saya inside the Master Unit, then, in the end, Noel and Jin Kisaragi had a farewell to Ragna, before he walks inside the gate then he disappears.
    • Noel Vermillion becomes a nun along, with her two best friends, Tsubaki Yayoi & Makoto Nanaya visit her, Kagura Mutsuki offers her to return to NOL, but she declines. Jin Kisaragi gets promoted to a higher rank in NOL.
    • Carl Clover lost his eye after he peered and nearly got swallowed by the Kagutsuchi cauldron, his sister saved him.
    • Rachel Alucard visits to Ragna's grave and meets the Tsubaki Yayoi from the other world.

Plot speculation for the next BlazBlue:

• A new Murakumo unit will appear.
    • I guess Noel Vermillion will return to become an NOL soldier again as she becomes a playable character again.
    • Carl Clover is likely going to be a villain, then redeem himself.
    • I hope Yuuki Terumi won't ever return.
    • Defeat Relius Clover once and for all.
    • New main antagonist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.