Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bleeding Edge

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Mar 24, 2020

A 4v4 class-based multiplayer melee combat game from Ninja Theory.

Anybody Playing This? / GB Group Up Thread

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By EthanielRain

Would like to add some GB people to play with; my name on XBOX is same as here (EthanielRain). I'm actually playing on PC but I assume it works the same regardless since it's cross-play all around.

Also, if you've played, what are your thoughts? I wasn't sure about it at first, but once I got used to it & found the characters I like, I'm loving it. Having an absolute blast...except when I get teammates that randomly run into 1vs4 fights and such (hence this thread)~

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By EthanielRain

As I said above, I'm really having a lot of fun with this game. I don't like the lack of cosmetic items & unlocks...the skins are pretty lame, and the mods - while generally good/worthwhile - are slow to unlock and I've gotten ones I already have as my level up rewards :(

It seems like they don't have region-specific servers or something too, as I've experienced more laggy games with Bleeding Edge than any other game in recent memory. Aside from those two things, and maybe some balance tweaks that need to happen, I'm loving it.

I find Cass to be the most fun, she's my "main" :) Maev is a beast, she doesn't seem to have any weakness & has an answer for everything...she honestly probably needs nerfed. I'm blanking on the name, but I like the snake support guy too (although ZeroCool is the best healer by far). I dislike playing tanks, although Buttercup seems pretty powerful & fun.

aiomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I'll give it a go.

Add me - AiomonGG

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just had a go on the free to play weekend. The game seems pretty interesting in parts, I like the mix of classes and combat styles. There is something that can be built on (either via patching/updates to this game or in another version). What put me off is the lag that came when playing. This was prevalent in the capture the zone mode as it affected the balance of play quite a bit. If this could be resolved (not sure how, whether there is an issue with the game net code or if there needs to be more restrictions in what regions the game lets you join in to reduce cross continent delay, I don't know) and perhaps they could make the game have some seasonal updates like a live game to get people to keep coming back, then I could see the potential.

Did anybody else try it during the free to play period?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.