Blood Bowl 2 is a turn-based strategy and sports game based in the Warhammer Fantasy universe with added RPG elements. Featuring multitudes of fantasy races fighting, injuring, and killing each other, while handling a football for the end goal of scoring touchdowns.
It features a new more modern UI, more simple game-play with new avenues to ease the players into the mechanics while still providing in-depth and complicated choices on the field.
Blood Bowl 2 heavily relies on random dice rolls but each race, skill and stat bonuses modifies these rolls so players can tailor them to fit their needs in certain situations for a better chance at success.
The game has an in-depth tutorial disguised as the campaign to help new players understand all the intricacies when heading into Blood Bowl.
Blood Bowl 2's online is the main draw of the game.There is player created leagues and seasons along with a primary league, some invitational leagues but most being free to join for anybody wanting to find a community to learn or battle with.
More features include: Stat tracking, leaderboards, team rating for accurate matchmaking, commentary, campaign, expansive online community, complicated strategy, and random events.
PC System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: AMD/Intel Dual-Core 2.5 Ghz
- Memory: 3072 MB RAM
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5670 or NVidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher (768 MB 100% DirectX 10 and Shaders 4.0 Compatible)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB of available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Internet connection required for game activation *Windows XP not supported