Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Bandaged Man (Spoilers)

enragedstump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By enragedstump

So while in the forest i found a bandaged man who wanted a home. I sent him to the Cathedral, and when i returned there the old woman was dead and the weird red cloaked guy was all sad. I found the bandaged man outside, and out of confusion i attacked him

WELL. He turned into a giant beast-looking creature and started rambling off about how he hates hunters. I, as someone who had no idea this was going to happen, charged back into the Cathedral. I have tried to fight him multiple times and he destroys me. Is this something i was supposed to tackle later? Also, what the hell man!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

If you send him to the Clinic he'll get killed there I'm pretty sure, and you can kill the small mushroom thing to collect his loot. Anyways, he is evil obviously. He is weak to poison though, so try that. One or two poison knives will easily poison him.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know if I found a creepy man covered in blood crouched over three corpses at the top of a windmill, I probably wouldn't send him to the safe haven where I've sent other seemingly innocent people.

That's just me though.

enragedstump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblue said:

I know if I found a creepy man covered in blood crouched over three corpses at the top of a windmill, I probably wouldn't send him to the safe haven where I've sent other seemingly innocent people.

That's just me though.

I wanted to be nice... I mean dark souls had some goofy looking people.

shiro2809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enragedstump: I assumed dude got injured, and that he was morning the loss of family/friends...old lady was dead, assumed it was her story as she seemed to be going crazy last I talked to her. Came back, everyone's dead and I realize why he's not IN the church, safe from the beasts.

That guy sucks, I was just being helpful!

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

From his standpoint you are the monster. He was just feeding to survive. And you came along and tried to kill him and his friends/family.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.