Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

beat Watchdog of Old Lords; where to now?

LaudaSolem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I defeated Watchdog of Old Lords, chalice dungeon Pthumeru level 3. But now I can't find anywhere else to go. I opened a new chalice ritual, which sent me to Central Pthumeru, where there are two of those electric centipedes, but I've done that area. I find this chalice dungeon thing confusing - very fun - but confusing.

I need more ritual blood to open a root chalice dungeon. I assume I may get the ritual blood from defeating Rom. Otherwise, where do all the other chalices come from?

thx much

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Giant_Gamer

You can go to defiled chalice or hintertomb, your choice but i recommend the latter since the defiled chalice is one of the most difficult dungeons in my opinion since you can be one shotted by anyone and thats because your health is cut down to half in this dungeon.

chroipahtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chroipahtz

The other two chalice types (Loran and Isz) are from bosses that are only available after Rom.

Also, I don't think you ever have to do a root dungeon. Only the non-root dungeons contain progression-related items and bosses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.