Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Best / Favorite Notes

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Share your best notes, as according to Fine ratings, or the favorite ones you've seen around Yarnham.

Here are some of mine:

No Caption Provided

I placed "Reeks of woman" at the steps leading from the lantern into Hemwick Charnel Lane. "Remember prayer" is at the door to the forbidden wood, and is an attempt to tell people where to get the password. "Ambush waits ahead" is in the Upper Cathedral at the point when the Cthulhu monster tries to ambush you at the ladder. "Oh, seduction!" is on one of the naked lady statues in Cainhurst.

What notes have you made or seen?

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

I've had two almost get to 200 Fines. One of them was a room with a bunch of statues of men on horses that said "Oh, man! Nothing but animals here!". The other one was one in the Forbidden Woods, just before a snake drops on your head, that said "You must accept snake". I also had one behind a giant pig that said "Fear animal, but reeks of nightmare". I think that one got up to like 80-something.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The best notes are the ones that talk about Wheelchairs on the stairs after Logarius, though I put "Don't you dare look at me!" in front of the fallen Mother Brain.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.