Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Bonfires not saving?

JeremyKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone had issues with not being able to warp to bonfires after activating them? I lit both the fires in the forbidden forest and Hemwick and when I returned to the hunters dream they weren't on my warp list. Additionally when I died in hemwick I was respawned back at the cathedral ward. Anyone else have this problem?

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Are you trying the right headstone? All of those are on the frontier headstone, not the one you start on.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The warp gravestones in the hunter's dream are separated into sections. Try the next stone further up the stairs. The lamps in the forest areas are listed there.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

It's the headstone thing. I ran into Hemwick thought it was some sort of glitch. Different headstones give you different locations to warp to.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

I wasn't able to warp to one lamp so I ran to it to check it out. What I found was a fucking hard-as-shit hunter who whooped my ass occupying the space.

Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I wasn't able to warp to one lamp so I ran to it to check it out. What I found was a fucking hard-as-shit hunter who whooped my ass occupying the space.

If that's the one I am thinking of, it is related to a quest! You should probably kill that guy...

darkendskys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I killed the hunter at the first lantern, and I still cant warp to it. I don't really have a reason to ever do so, but still the fact remains that I can't.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan_citi said:

@sethphotopoulos said:

If that's the one I am thinking of, it is related to a quest! You should probably kill that guy...

I did. I don't know why I had to though.

JeremyKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblue: Ah didn't realize there was more than one! Thanks for the help guys

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dan_citi said:

@sethphotopoulos said:

Was there someone else (an NPC I mean) helping you, by chance? Because if we are thinking of the same one there is a reason why.

SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

@sethphotopoulos said:

@dan_citi said:

@sethphotopoulos said:

Was there someone else (an NPC I mean) helping you, by chance? Because if we are thinking of the same one there is a reason why.

She's dead as fuck. The third time I fought him a crow lady was fighting him and she got her ass whooped. I was able to loot all her stuff before he murdered me again.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethphotopoulos: Ah, well that crow lady has a quest chain (helping her fight that guy is a part of it) that gives you some decent rewards. I think they might be similar to what you get if she dies, but I am not 100% sure

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.