Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Buying a ps4 to play Bloodborne?

• 51 results
    DFL017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Buying a ps4 to play Bloodborne? (286 votes)

I have bought a ps4 mainly because of Bloodborne 32%
    I will buy a ps4 to play Bloodborne 5%
    I am considering purchasing a ps4 to play Bloodborne 27%
    You crazy 36%

I don't own a ps4 but am a huge Dark Souls fan and don't want to miss out on Bloodborne. I am curious to see if anyone else is considering buying a ps4 just so they can play this game.

• 
    BSw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just did. Having said that, I only had a 360, so it was time for me to jump to the next generation anyway. And with a few Easter days coming up, this is a nice time to check out a new system.

Luigi132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Bloodborne is a great game and any future game from Dark or Demon Souls is worth it. Although others said you shouldn't buy a console for one game, I am pretty sure a lot of awesome games will be released as exclusives.

I bought a PS4 for the Last of Us Remastered and I am not disappointed by my decision. It's a great console with a lot of improvements from PS3.

Source: http://www.mbreviews.com/sony-playstation-4-review/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.