Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Co-op Help Thread

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Seems like this will be useful to people. If the boss in question is say more than 3 or 4 bosses in probably put it in spoiler tags for the first week or so.

Presently I'm too lazy to farm blood vials to solo one of the optional "superbosses" just curious if anyone else has gotten Ebrietas down yet and is able to help me out. I can help with Martyr Logarius in turn. Level 61 atm. Edit: Got it but still willing to help other people, up to 65 now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.