Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Enemies not respawning

derry2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just beat Martyr Logarius and wanted to then go to hypogean gaol. I went to go find the bagman by the Cathedral Ward and he isn't spawning. I only have 10 insight, I've quit the game and nothing. Is this a bug?

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I just beat Martyr Logarius and wanted to then go to hypogean gaol. I went to go find the bagman by the Cathedral Ward and he isn't spawning. I only have 10 insight, I've quit the game and nothing. Is this a bug?

No, I don't think anything is wrong. Unless this is happening before you killed Rom, The Vacuous Spider.

In order to get there after having killed Rom, you need to go through the large double doors in the building on the right from where you fight Amelia.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Yeah the spider boss brogresses the time forward, which changes a few things.

You should be able to warp there from the dream though? If you were there before that is.

dietomaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Definitely not a bug. But you do have to kill a bug to get this to happen.

Hue hue hue.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

The bagmen only spawn after killing the Blood starved beast. If you did that and they are gone now then you probably beat Rom which causes them to leave.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

The bag men are only around for a very specific period of time which confused me as it has you, and while it sucks if you missed out, it really makes the world feel like it's changing rather than completely static.

The lantern there also breaks after Rom, but you will find a lantern nearby once you get to that location and you'll walk by the old lantern.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.