Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Heads up about the final boss. (Possibly a Spoiler)

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

So this morning I found the final boss. Tried him once, got one hit on him, then I died. Then I decided I should probably look around for some stuff I missed earlier in the game like the optional bosses and what not, but I got lost. So I decided to play against the final boss for a while until I beat him. Surprise, I actually defeated him. (By far the hardest boss for me) It was also the only time in the entire game I used the gun.

But the reason I am posting this topic is because of what happens when you defeat him. It goes right into New Game +. If you don't want to go into New Game +, I highly recommend you don't fight him until you explored the rest of the game, because you will need to do everything again to get back to something that you missed.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@kaos_cracker: In this case "exploring the rest of the game" means like 20+ Chalice Dungeons.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Is it obvious who the final boss is? No spoilers please if possible. Otherwise, give me his/her/its name.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: A certain thing will change at the Hunters Dream and you'll be told to go talk to someone. Don't go talk to that person. I'm trying to be as vague as possible.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fredchuckdave: I missed four optional bosses according to the trophies, so that's what I wanted to find.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Zevvion
    Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@fredchuckdave: From what I've read Chalice dungeons aren't affected by NG+

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ares42: Well then, I'm probably overlevelled for NG+ at this point. But definitely the most fun thing to do in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.