Is the item important?

#1 Edited by Richardqx (159 posts) -

Hi guys, i got another question:

At the Old Yharnam - there is this guy behind a gatling gun. I got near him and when i've gave him a hit with my axe he fell down from the building and died from the fall.

The problem is that i can't pick up the item that is now stucked in the air.

The question is, if it's something important? Also i think i haven't obtained blood echoes as he haven't died by my axe but by the fall. But it's not a problem.

Thanks for answering. Cheers

#2 Edited by BlueWolverine (171 posts) -

Warp out of old yharnam and come back. The item should be at the the top of the building near the Gatling gun.

I just did this myself.

#3 Posted by Richardqx (159 posts) -

Hey that's great. Thx!

Avatar image for ramrodnineniner
#4 Edited by RamrodNineNiner (7 posts) -

No need to warp, just quit the game and load from the top of the tower.

#5 Posted by cornfed40 (604 posts) -

If I recall its not that important, but it IS a pretty bitchin hat

#6 Posted by MattGiersoni (587 posts) -

Users above are right and I see it worked. He drops a badge that will unlock some items to purchase in the hub's store.

#7 Posted by Richardqx (159 posts) -

Ok, thx guys.

Anyway, a little OT: I've managed to get to the boss at OY... Though there was this hunter with me, the boss has kicked my ass and i needed to stop playing... Why there is not the respawn fountain, goddamn!

Good game, though. I've thought it sucks at the very beginning , but hey it's not really bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.