Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Let's share our favorite, and cool Bloodborne moments.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I see that the Bloodborne videos and screencaps are starting to come in so I thought it'll be cool if we had a single thread for it so we can all share our Bloodborne moments.

Mine would be Proctology a la Bloodborne.

schreibertyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When you wake up in the unseen village after beating rom and the sky is all crazy and there are giant cthulhu spider things all over the buildings. The change in direction from victorian to sci-fi really got me into the game even more than I already was.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

When you realize your character doesn't actually use his weapon when doing visceral attacks, so he's basically ripping out their hearts? Or in this case, putting his arm up a pig's ass.

Also, when you read people talking about things you completely missed. Happened like 3 times now. First Cleric Beast, then some NPC on a roof somewhere, and now the Crow NPC that has the weapon that I've been wanting all along.

Elwoodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No Caption Provided

When I do this I swear I hear Morse code-like beeping sounds. gonna try and do it in some spots to see if anything happens.

LisaTiffany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By LisaTiffany

Probably the first invasion, I don't see the invasion notice and I just turned around and saw an invader. The first thing I could think of was throw a molotov at them, there were three of us though and as soon as the pistols came out it was like a western lol

Loading Video...

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
    RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When you wake up in the unseen village after beating rom and the sky is all crazy and there are giant cthulhu spider things all over the buildings. The change in direction from victorian to sci-fi really got me into the game even more than I already was.

It had the opposite effect on me. It turned me off in a big way.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fredchuckdave

I went to fight the last boss, about 60 levels too high, and he one shot me. That Insight Bonus.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.