Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Level scaling?

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there levelscaling? All i know is that i've been killing certain enemies at centrum on one hit, now they can withstand 2 hits in another location.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I believe that after certain story events the game world "updates" and the spawn tables are changed slightly. That and later areas will just have more powerful enemies by default.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is no level scaling, but there can be stronger/different versions of the same enemy in later areas.

Richardqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I see, that's good. Thx for info guys

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.