Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Should I use the ombilical cord?

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The description is really cryptic. Use it now or wait to use it on something/someone?

Crembaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crembaw

There are three in the game. You must eat all three to unlock the chance at the third ending. They give you five Insight each - which incidentally would put you at the very first Difficulty Up Increment.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crembaw: Godamnit man, yes or no was the thing I was looking for. If I wanted a walkthrough I could've Googled it myself

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@pyrodactyl: Well he did put it in a spoiler block. I would have said only use it if you get three personally, which is obviously implied by the name.

@crembaw: Three insight I believe. And there's four in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.