Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

What do I have left to do?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By alistercat

I have finished the game 3 times to see all endings. I've done what I think are all optional areas including nightmare frontier, cainhurst, hemwick, lecture building, upper cathedral. I've done all optional NPC quest lines. I have all 3 oath runes but I haven't given any blood dregs to the vilebloods. Is that worth doing? Can I actually do anything for the other 2 'covenants'?

It seems all I have left to do is as much chalice dungeon stuff as I can. Is that true? Also, is it possible to do it solo? I'm, like, level 200 so I doubt I can be matched with players easily. I just played through the story in the 3 other games so it's kind of weird to have exhausted pretty much everything from this game.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

It sounds like the Chalice Dungeons are all you have left to do, other than digging into lore or experimenting with different weapons/builds. They can definitely be done solo, but expect the later dungeons to be some of the most challenging content you'll face in the game.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sounds like you got all the optional stuff I'm aware of. No reason you can't go through Chalice Dungeons solo. I played through by myself, and couldn't even summon anybody when I tried. There a few cool things in those dungeons, but they're mostly tedious. I only went through them for the trophy.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Sounds like your pretty much done. I managed to solo the chalice dungeons for the last few trophies, but if you can find a friend it will be easier.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the replies, guys. It's a weird feeling when you feel like you've 'solved' one of these games. I know the locations, the bosses, sort of have a grasp on the story. Not a feeling I ever got with the previous games. I guess it's because this one is more consistent than the others.

@spoonman671: I love tedius things and grinding. I did 2 of the lowest level chalice dungeons and had a lot of fun. Maybe if it was all the same stuff from the main game mixed randomly I wouldn't enjoy it but it felt fresh enough.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i need the final boss and a few chalice instance thingy. but i kinda lost the will to finnish anymore of them for some time

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

There are covenants in this? O_o

RagingFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Chalice dungeons are kind of turrible imo, but you can do them and maybe have a better time than I am if you're overleveled.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By alistercat

@demoskinos said:

There are covenants in this? O_o

There's one. Vilebloods. The other 2 are just alignments for PvP I think. Not totally sure.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

If you do NG++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ there is an optional boss.

I lied, only stuff I know about are trophy related.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.