Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Who is Buying a PS4 for This?

• 107 results
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@whforde said:

Wife: Understanding

You say that but I see many red phantom invasions in your future, and I don't mean in game.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#102  Edited By Brendan

For people that have yet to jump in on next gen and don't have a PC that's up to snuff? They should get one if they can easily afford it. Questions like these are odd to me, because I don't factor in waiting until there are enough games I need to own already before I buy a console I know I'm going to play for years anyway. I might be easily pleased though since I already got a ton of use out of the majority of PS+ titles that I didn't play last gen and TLOU, Diablo 3, Destiny, DA:I, etc.

Bam_Boozilled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Bam_Boozilled

@brendan said:

For people that have yet to jump in on next gen and don't have a PC that's up to snuff? They should get one if they can easily afford it. Questions like these are odd to me, because I don't factor in waiting until there are enough games I need to own already before I buy a console I know I'm going to play for years anyway. I might be easily pleased though since I already got a ton of use out of the majority of PS+ titles that I didn't play last gen and TLOU, Diablo 3, Destiny, DA:I, etc.

I have a great PC and no new consoles. After I got the PC I basically vowed to never get a console again, but my love for the souls series and the exclusivity of this game make that difficult. On the other hand my group of close friends all have Xbox Ones and I know no one other than my uncle who owns a play station system. So it's either get a PS4 for the game(s) or an xbox one for games with friends. Or stay with PC only and save money. So far I've stuck with the last option. Especially since most of those friends have gaming PCs as well.

MoistDadBod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

peacebrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

As much as Dark Souls is my favourite game, I can't justify 500+ dollars after tax on one game. I'm not interested in any of the Sony first party stuff (Uncharted and...I don't know, is that it?) and I play games on PC.

:(

Nilazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
    Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By Rafaelfc

I bought a Ps4 at launch, but this is the game that fully justifies it for me.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.