Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2

Curse of the Moon 2 released ... today?

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I loved the first Curse of the Moon, the second one just released on everything. By some accounts I've read it's an advancement from the first, like going from Castlevania 1 to 3. Anyone tried it? Would be a nice VinnyVania since I imagine the length is quite manageable.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Played the first two levels; seems good! I loved the first game a whoooole bunch, and this seems to be more of that, which is fine by me. Zangetsu is still fun, and the first new character they introduced seems alright. The second new character seems like they will likely be Vinny's character of choice, from the little time I spent in the third level before quitting.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I played the first two levels and it seems like more of the first, which is good. But I noticed something about Episode 1 so it might be bigger.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed the first one, though I never went back through to replay it. Hope this one is fun as well!

MoonlightMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 15

Only recently finished the first game which was pretty cool, liked it so much I bothered to get all the achievements. The soundtrack was also pretty excellent. Will certainly pick this up at some stage.

kevlargorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same-screen co-op looks to be the feature that sells this one to me.

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Really happy to see them come back to this style. Debating between picking up this or Crosscode now that it's on Switch

TheFourSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've played it for a couple of hours this morning, and will probably go back to it soon after this post. I loved the first one right away, but this one isn't hitting the same notes for me yet. I'm trying to give it some time to let it grow on me though.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Now that I've beaten this game 5 times in various ways, I can safely say that it's super good. A fantastically designed game that stuck with me more than the first. I really recommend it if you like the feel of mastering levels and bosses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.