Programmed by Erik Svedäng featuring music by Daduk, Blueberry Garden is a relatively short game with puzzle and platforming elements. Players explore a mysterious world by controlling a bird-like creature capable of jumping short distances and gliding larger distances.
In order to fully navigate the world, the player must consume various berries that augment the bird's abilities in interesting ways. These berries are produced by trees which the player may cultivate by planting their fruit. This cycle of birth, reproduction, and death may also be observed in the world's other plants and animals.
Soon after arrival, the player learns that special objects scattered throughout the world may be stacked at a central location to form a tower. The purpose of such a tower should inevitably be revealed to the player, given enough time...
- Independent Games Festival "Seumas McNally Grand Prize", 2009
- Swedish Game Awards "Best Innovation", 2008
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 40 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce™ or better, DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, Shader Model 3.0 required. Video card must have 256 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Requirements: NET 2.0 Framework, XNA 3.0 support
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® 9.0c