Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

How do you guys name your loadouts?

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By TheMasterDS

It's a bit needless, but I love the way you can rename your dumb load outs even though they'd be perfectly fine without a dumb name. Personally, I'm trying to keep a theme of naming them after magic users. My current four are Warlock (Battering Ram, Safety Net, ECM), Wizard (Iron Fist, Splash Damage, ECM), Shrine Keeper (Stable Frame, Splash Damage, Vampiric Wreck) and Voodoo Lady (Titanium Armor, Shielded Bay, Vampiric Wreck). I'm using mostly (or entirely) Shrine Keeper since I made it, but I still like the others in concept. I also had a Magician (Iron Fist, Scrambler, Laser Sight) untill I decided I didn't like it much. 

Anyone else enjoy putting dumb but fitting names on their loadouts? Or do you just leave them saying defensive or whatever? 

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I'd name mine "my load" 

...I'm sorry.

Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Wickstrom

I don't car about naming mine. Although after reading this topic (and JJWeatherman's comment) I may just have to look into it!

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By trace

I name mine after deadly sins. Wrath's my Motor Mash loadout, and is focused on dealing out damage and healing. Pride's my shield-based loadout and focuses on defense over all, which I currently make the most use of. Envy's a work in process, but currently has the ECM, Stable Frame, and the mod that extends barge's range, so it's handy for fighting against Battering Ram and Shunts. Finally, Lust is my fan bonus-oriented loadout.

It's not perfect, but I enjoy it.

Frostler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Frostler

I name mine stupid random things like my aggressive loadout is called Bob's Chair and my defensive is called Cowbell. Same goes for my Call of duty loadouts...

soybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By soybob
    @PsEG said:
    " I name mine after deadly sins. Wrath's my Motor Mash loadout, and is focused on dealing out damage and healing. Pride's my shield-based loadout and focuses on defense over all, which I currently make the most use of. Envy's a work in process, but currently has the ECM, Stable Frame, and the mod that extends barge's range, so it's handy for fighting against Battering Ram and Shunts. Finally, Lust is my fan bonus-oriented loadout. It's not perfect, but I enjoy it. "
    You should rename Lust to Greed.
    tx3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tx3000

What exactly is a loadout?
    Wickstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wickstrom
    @tx3000 said:
    " What exactly is a loadout? "
    Mods you can put on your car to enhance anything from your shields to your barges or shunts, to getting more fans. Select Mod Shop in the multiplayer lobby. It's on the same menu as the car select option is.
    TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By TheMasterDS

I'm a bunch of levels up from where I was 2 days back, so I've been touching up my loadouts. My latest, and possibly my new main, is designed to compensate for my terrible driving with Stable Frame, Magnetic Field, and Vampiric Wreck. I call it the Shaman loadout because I feel that says "Sloppy yet effective magic use" pretty well. I got rid of the Wizard as the last thing I need is more powerful punches. 

I've also touched up the other ones. Shrine Keeper is now designed with defense in mind, and the only offensive mod to counter the guy right behind me. It consists of Stable Frame, Shielding Efficiency, and Mastermind. Voodoo Lady, originally designed to counter people who use decoy power ups until I realized that there's no telling when to use it, is now built around speedy play, with Front Runner, Splash Damage and Vampiric Wreck. Finally, there's Warlock, which is my Motor Mash loadout, which is Battering Ram, Splash Damage and Vampiric Wreck. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.