Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Why does this look so bad? (PC)

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Questionable

Allright so i have maxed all the in-game graphic options and am running this on a 1920/1080 resolution.

Can anyone explain to me whhy all the floor textures still look horrible? is there a high res texture pack available or anything? Because the way Steam ships the games everything looks dated by atleast 5 years, everything except the car models themselves it seems

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By awesomeusername

I guess you can say this is a bit *takes off sunglasses* questionable.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By benspyda

Sometimes games look worse in 1080p is the textures were made for 720p. A lot of PC ports can be dodgy.

SlasherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SlasherMan

I was kind of underwhelmed by the visuals as well when I first played it, but really once you start playing you don't even notice it anymore. It's not the best looking game, but it's also not terrible. For a racer focused on speed and everything around you being a blur, the graphics are adequate.

Personally, I find that this game is fun enough that I can forgive its shortcomings, at least visually. The gameplay's pretty good, especially online.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

Can we get screenshots of this, or is it a common enough issue that they're not entirely necessary?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ravenlight

Did you turn on *sunglasses* motion blur?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.