Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Any potential for Black Friday sales of GOTY edition?

Rxanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Rxanadu

I've been looking forward to playing this game for a while, but I wanted to know if I should wait for a good sale for the GOTY edition or just buy the base game and be OK with that. I want to mess around with the Tiny Tina DLC , but I'm not sure if the rest of the DLC (both characters included) are worth the extra cash. I loved the original game, but I only wound up buying the third bit of DLC (which I still say is the best from that game).

What did everyone else think of the DLC for the game? Did you wish you cherry-picked the best of the lot, or are you OK with all of it?

plop1920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By plop1920

The torgue and tiny tina DLC's are worth getting, the other two are okay and have some of the best gear but I didn't enjoy their stories much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.