Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Older Gamer Looking for PS3 Co-Op Compatriots

MediaJunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MediaJunky

I hope this doesn't break any rules on the forum. I am not much for posting. I am a 34 yo gamer with 3 kids and 2 jobs. I loved Borderlands and pre-ordered the second installment. I have lurked and loved Giantbomb for a long time now. I thought I would pose this question here and see if I could find some mature duders to play with. I don't really have any local buds with a PS3 or this game. My play schedule would be Mon-Fri around 8:30 to 10:30ish EST baring usual kid drama. I have a headset & mic and would love to team up and fully enjoy the game with others. I plan on rolling with a Soldier class if that makes a difference to people. My PSN is TntclRplnt.

Unlogik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Unlogik

Expect a PSN add. I'll be on around the same time, hopefully from 6:00PST on.

I'll probably be playing Soldier too, but shouldn't be a problem as I'm sure our specs will be different.

SeanCoughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeanCoughing

I'm down to play as well, i'll add you on PSN before it releases. I'm playing through the first one again before 2 so add me on PSN at SeanCoughing if anyone wants to play.

Unlogik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Unlogik

@SeanCoughing: Added! I'm finally finishing up General Knox DLC, trying to hit LVL61.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spoonman671

You can add me.  Just make sure you tell me who you are in the friend request.  I was planning on playing a commando as well, but if I can get enough people together to play co-op more than I did for the first Borderlands, then I'll probably play a Siren instead.

PSN: hubli

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RazielCuts

I played the first Borderlands on PS3 as my mate got it twice due to a delivery error but it wouldn't of been my platform of choice (controls were okay but it just didn't feel 'right', no FPS's do in my opinion). Another friend has got Borderlands 2 on PC for free with a new graphics card so I'm torn where I should play it.

It's £30 on Steam and £37 for PS3/360. From the QL the graphics don't look that improved so I think I could run it on my Dual Booted Mac, my PSN is RazielCuts if I end up getting it on there but I'll probs go for Steam, shall see how it runs when it comes out.

Unlogik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unlogik

@Spoonman671: Added up!

MediaJunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By MediaJunky

Thanks for the responses. I will check back periodically and add in PSN ids. For anyone else with a similar request, please feel free to use this thread and post your time zone & id to better your Borderlands 2 experience.

SeanCoughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SeanCoughing

@Unlogik: Nice, my save recently got corrupted so i had to start all over again. I have all the dlc so hit me up whenever you are on.

you_smell_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By you_smell_dude

looking for co-op buddies as well. PSN is same as my name here. feel free to add me.

Avatar image for corpulateguitar@
    corpulateguitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By corpulateguitar

ill also add you my friend im a chef so im at work till the wee nights but im off some days so im sure we'll play. names Blake my PSN is PerilousOnset anyone can add me so please feel free

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#12  Edited By MightyDuck

I'm really thinking about picking it up. Feel free to add me as well. Psn - GetWhatYaGive

tha36thchamber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By tha36thchamber

Add me, too. I also have a family and limited game time, but I'd love to play co-op. PSN: Tha36thChamber

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Akrid

I'm gonna do a slightly impertinent thing in @ing everyone in this thread, but I think it's highly relevant to what they were looking for.

@MediaJunky: @Unlogik: @SeanCoughing: @Spoonman671: @RazielCuts: @you_smell_dude: @corpulateguitar@gmail.com: @MightyDuck: @Tha36thchamber: Consider adding your name here. Just exchanging PSN names is all well and good, but often games don't get started through that method. We're gonna try and make sure that a game actually gets going for each group.

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By djou

I started a Giantbomb account just to post on the forums for BL2 coop friends.

I'm in the same boat MediaJunky. Things can get pretty busy, but I would love to run through a coop campaign.

Available mostly nights and weekends EST.

Don't have a class preference but I played BL1 as a soldier and siren.

Send me a friend message and we'll play. PSN: jou321

Unlogik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Unlogik

Will add all you guys later!

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Funkydupe

28 years of age. I like long evenings of gaming, red wine and slow motion head shots.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.