Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Uhhh why?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

I finally got hit with the freezing bug today on my 360 and it is a real bummer.

i tried clearing the cache and it helped a little but not a whole lot which sucks as i have a level 47 sal and a level 50 zero just waiting to farm for orange weapons

anyone else on the Forum plagued by this glitch and any word on a patch?

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By bybeach

Oh shoot..on a console? They better get on that. I'm resigned to occasional grief on PC, but console is one animal only. Big part of the whole point, no?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

@bybeach said:

Oh shoot..on a console? They better get on that. I'm resigned to occasional grief on PC, but console is one animal only. Big part of the whole point, no?

im hoping they are on it also however it will still take a while as the patching process is a total pain on the 360 thanks to microsoft

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FritzDude
    good news is that we've already identified an issue that can cause this and have a solution lined up that not only resolves that issue but also restores any characters affected by it.

The process for releasing updates on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is different than it is on PC (where the update was released this morning) and we're doing everything we can to get this update out on consoles as soon as possible. Once we have more information there, we'll let you know.

Until then, we recommend that players avoid using the "Filter / Ignore" functionality of the Mission List.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150907

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

@FritzDude said:

good news is that we've already identified an issue that can cause this and have a solution lined up that not only resolves that issue but also restores any characters affected by it.

The process for releasing updates on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 is different than it is on PC (where the update was released this morning) and we're doing everything we can to get this update out on consoles as soon as possible. Once we have more information there, we'll let you know.

Until then, we recommend that players avoid using the "Filter / Ignore" functionality of the Mission List.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150907

yeah i found that as well shortly after i posted this topic however i can say i have never use the sort/ignore functionality i hope microsoft lets this patch get certified quickly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.