Something went wrong. Try again later

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

milsorgen's Borderlands 2: Mechromancer (PC) review

Avatar image for milsorgen
    • milsorgen wrote this review on .

Strong Char/Bad Value

Title says it all, this is a fun character feels very strong at least for what I've played so far but I don't really think this was the best use of my ten dollars in retrospect. It would of been nice to see and achievement associated with this new character as well, like the existing characters have, but even then this would still be (ideally) a $5-7 purchase in my view.