Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An enhanced remaster of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for PS4 and Xbox One including a new 4-player splitscreen mode for consoles.

Patch 1.02 not downloading on PS4

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

So supposedly patch 1.02 was released a few months ago that substantially improved performance on consoles. I just bought the game a few days ago but realized that I was still on version 1.01. Hitting the look for update prompt says that I'm up to date. Is anyone actually on version 1.02? Like does it say in your update history log 1.02? If so, does anyone know if they took the patch down?

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well for one thing they're up to patch 1.03 now, but otherwise I'm not sure what the problem would be. Might sound like a joke suggestion, but the old "turn it off and on again" trick has worked for a few of my PS4 issues before.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teddie said:

Well for one thing they're up to patch 1.03 now, but otherwise I'm not sure what the problem would be. Might sound like a joke suggestion, but the old "turn it off and on again" trick has worked for a few of my PS4 issues before.

That's weird. So under version software it says 1.03?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

I can also confirm that Borderlands HC is up to version 1.03. Maybe it's actually updated but a bug has made it so it doesn't illustrate as such version number wise? See if there's a field-of-view slider available in the options; if so then you're up to date.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

I can also confirm that Borderlands HC is up to version 1.03. Maybe it's actually updated but a bug has made it so it doesn't illustrate as such version number wise? See if there's a field-of-view slider available in the options; if so then you're up to date.

There is a FOV slider, but according to the patch notes that was added in 1.01. Also the first patch that I downloaded when I installed the game was only 1.6GBs, whereas I read that it was supposed to be something closer to a 9GB patch. So confused now.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Can you uninstall the patch you have right now and set it to search again? It may jump from 1.00 to 1.03 (but not from 1.01).

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@yummylee said:

There is a FOV slider, but according to the patch notes that was added in 1.01. Also the first patch that I downloaded when I installed the game was only 1.6GBs, whereas I read that it was supposed to be something closer to a 9GB patch. So confused now.

The FoV slider is a relatively new addition and was added with 1.03. So you can rest assured that you are in fact up to date, even if the game for whatever reason seems to say otherwise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.