Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Borderlands; Dr.Ned 's Zombie Island and its glitches

Left4deadgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Left4deadgirl

When I first saw this game I was like wow awesome a shooter with some artsy graphics to it. So I had to play it. I am now a level 42 Siren and I started noticing some weird things in Dr. Ned's Zombie Island. It has a lot of glitches. I was playing coop with a friend and we killed Dr. Ned. I got the achievement Night of the living Ned where it says Killed Ned sort of 1G. But when I also killed Dr.Ned again I noticed that the person i was playing with got the achievement Killed Dr. Ned again. But I didnt. Even though we both killed him. Now I cant kill him I will have to start all over with a new character. But i have been noticing this with other quests in the game as well. I think the game is awesome and love the idea on the zombie island, but i also think they should of took there time and made sure there weren't so many glitches.

P.S. I also notice when you play coop on zombie island it stutters a lot when a claptrap is talking or the Shops.

So all in all great job on the Dr. Ned's zombie island. But fix the glitches it will be much better. Cant wait until Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot :)

Avatar image for ihaxedallreconcodez
    iHaxedAllReconCodez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I had the same experience w/ Dr Ned but I didnt get the one for first killing him, even though I was the one who killed him :D
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Yeah theres been a few fuck ups with the trophies too for me. Such as completing all the new haven quests but not being awared the trophy till i started actualy arrived at new haven during my 2nd playthrough O.o 

Still I'm not too fussed overall since trophies/acheivments only act as abit of extra replay value and i hardly put much effort into aiming for the platinum, though admittedly Borderlands is a platinum I've been striving for the past few days =P
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OmegaPirate

For the dr ned achievements, the person that didnt recieve them needs to go into the game SOLO - with no one else signed in, and fast travel too and from zombie island, upon returning any that had not been awarded should pop

AlanPoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AlanPoe

I know it's been a while since the last post in this topic, but I experienced a glitch on my own. So, I killed Ned in his first appearance, took his cool SMG, killed him again, got out of The Mill, arrived at the transportation area and exit the game. After reloading the game...surprise! There was no gun, just an empty space on my inventory!!! Anyone else experienced it? Thanks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.