Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Completed quests are back again (bug? )

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By maa4208

So I thought I'd ask here because you all can be pretty helpful. Sorry if this was brought up already.

I was playing online (PS3) with some random people a while ago and I think my save file got screwed up. Here's what happened: I had already completed both playthrough 1 and 2 and I was in a game with some people who were first going to

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By maa4208

* sorry about that, I'm on my phone and it's different*

Anyway, they were going to kill Nine Toes. All of a sudden a level 70 guy comes in and after a while the rest of us are on our final standings and he leaves. Now I have quests that I completed in my incompleted quest list. What's up with that? Am I screwed now?

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By FritzDude

A level 70? The level cap for this is 61 (Includes with the Knoxx DLC). Just so you know, many people cheats in Borderland's co-op. They alternate the weapons and can give your save files and stats a scratch. It could be it, but have you tried to quit the game etc?

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By maa4208
    @FritzDude Yeah, its in my second playthrough file, which pisses me off because I'm not done with everything yet in that one. The first playthrough is ok. And yeah, I know about the level cap thing. I've tried basically everything, even going back to turn in the mission and it doesn't work.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.