Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Late to the party

Xanaxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xanaxe

Just picked this up on Xbox, if anyone is interested in playing co-op look me up. Its xanaxe on live as well

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HerbieBug

Hey, me too! Game is rad. Cannot believe I waited so long to play it.

This evening I killed Skagzilla. Was underwhelmed at his 'zilla-ness. Found a fantastic gun off a random raider. Guy comes out of nowhere and scrapes down my shield like it's nothing, kills me, runs away to avoid being second chance killed. I respawn, beeline it to him hoping he's still there, remove his head with sniper rifle from safe distance. Pick up the gun... damn thing is twice as powerful as any SMG I had found to that point. It feels a little overpowered for my area of the game when used in conjunction with my SMG damage booster class mod. :D

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By djou

Trying to finish off my first playthrough and possibly go for a platinum on PS3.

If someone is interested in co-oping or playing through the DLC send a me PSN message.

PSN: jou321

arjybarjy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By arjybarjy

If anyone wants to join me on the PC version, I haven't actually started but I totally want to play it but with peoples.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.