Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

where is the guy who "needs something something"?

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

So I'm trying to get a platinum on this game and I have a couple of questions for you guys.  

1. Claptop keeps saying there is a guy who "needs something something." where the hell is this guy?  

2. It also says there is a new bounty board in the "Middle of Nowhere." I went there but I could not find any bounty board. Where is this thing? 

3. Does anyone wanna fight with me in the arena with me? I wanna do it just to get the trophy. If you're interested, let me know. I'll leave my PSN id on your profile or something. 

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

1. I don't know what you're talking about.

2. Middle of Nowhere is in Rust Commons somewhere, it's a little town. If you just select the quest, and follow the waypoint you should find it. The bounty board won't be working there, you have to talk to the man that lives there, to get a quest to fix it. 

3. Don't have it for PS3, sorry. I think End_Boss does though.

Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Damonation

1. That's Scooter, he's in the center of New Haven where there is a bounty board with a Claptrap next to it. He's to the right of the vehicle spawn point there next to another car.

2. What MasterOfPenguins_Zell said.

3. My PSN is Damonation.

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
    AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By AimingWandersly

for claptrap, i had trouble hearing what he was saying a lot too, so i turned on the subs. you don't need to leave them on but sometimes the filter they have on whoever did the voicework makes what he says completely incomprehensible. usually, though, it is middle of nowhere or scooter that i can't understand.

Avatar image for aimingwandersly
    AimingWandersly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By AimingWandersly

also: bounty boards are marked with an exclamation point on your map.

bane63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By bane63

I had to turn the subtitles on as well, it helps.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By damswedon

2. but firstly you need to do some missions for helena price in new haven. she is in the first building you can enter when you fast travel there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.