Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Braid

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 06, 2008

Manipulate time to complete puzzles in this 2D platform game made by indie developer Jonathan Blow.

Braid Problems

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By PerryVandell

Ok, so I've been wanting to start Braid again and there weird thing is every time I start up the game it's the trial game. I have redownloaded the game again and again. And when i redownload it it goes to full game, but i lose all my data. And when I start the game up again it's the trial version again. I've searched google about this and there's nothing on it. I've also completely deleted braid and my save data then redownloaded it from the dashboard and it still is the trial game. Any suggestions?

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By spankingaddict

wait till it comes out for the ps3, thats my only suggestion...

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Keyser_Soze
    @Fullmetal216: Check that might have to link the game back with your gamertag. It's a license issue, check on the Xbox website or phone them up to get some support. Basically you'll need an account on Xbox.com, which you should already have if you've got a gamertag, and log in and ask to switch all licenses over to your current gamertag.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Here's the real question:  is your problem art or not?

Slunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Slunks

I used to encounter the same issue. Have you recently replaced your 360, or is this a different 360 from the one you purchased it on originally? I had to bring over my licenses which you can do on Xbox.com -- It's not too hard, but you can only do it once per year.

Try it out.

Hilbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hilbert
    @spankingaddict said:
    "wait till it comes out for the ps3, thats my only suggestion... "

This game is still not out for the ps3? Waiting is right...
    Hilbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hilbert
    @Fullmetal216 said:
    " Ok, so I've been wanting to start Braid again and there weird thing is every time I start up the game it's the trial game. I have redownloaded the game again and again. And when i redownload it it goes to full game, but i lose all my data. And when I start the game up again it's the trial version again. I've searched google about this and there's nothing on it. I've also completely deleted braid and my save data then redownloaded it from the dashboard and it still is the trial game. Any suggestions? "

Check if your internet connection is okay when you start the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.