Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Braid

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 06, 2008

Manipulate time to complete puzzles in this 2D platform game made by indie developer Jonathan Blow.

this game wont let me get past world 1

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Willy105

That's not good.

Check out on Google if others have had the same problem. If there is no answer, contact Microsoft.

lukeissxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lukeissxc

Happened to me when I had my first xbox stolen and I still haven't got it back. :\

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @Tarsier said:
    " i bought the game, and beat it, and restarted it every time i try to play it again it tells me i'm in trial mode when i get to the first castle. then when i click unlock full game it says that i already own it, which i know i do. but there's no way to get it out of trial mode. how do i fix this? is this a problem with the game or is it xbox live or what? i've never had it happen with any other game.. "
    @lukeissxc said:
    " Happened to me when I had my first xbox stolen and I still haven't got it back. :\ "

There is a fix for this.  Start the game and you'll be in the trial mode.  From there, open the guide and sign out.  Then just sign back in and everything is fixed.  I have no idea why this problem was never patched, but at least there is an easy work around.
    fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By fishmicmuffin

Same thing happened to me, I think I fixed it by going to the leaderboards on the pause menu or something. You should definitely try what @SpaceInsomniac: said though, because that doesn't seem like too much work. Just know you're not alone!

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By jeffgoldblum

The same thing happened to me.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    @Tarsier said:
    " :( "
    You have to do it every time you load the game, but the game will save your progress.  It's a minor inconvenience, and the whole game is still completely playable.  Stop frowning and just enjoy the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.