Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravely Default

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

An enhanced version of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. This edition was localized and released internationally, as opposed to the original Flying Fairy.

After unlocking all the jobs how long does the game last?

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

I started playing this game for the first time 3 weeks ago, I'm just now looking for the Fire Temple which according to a little boy can be reached through the Mythril mines, but even now I can tell that Edea's Grand Marshall Templar father will be the last asterisk boss fight, or close to it.

Do I go to a lot of countries after? Is the Grand Marshall boss fight actually no-where near the game's ending? Are there any true ending extended gameplay scenarios like Persona 4 had?

The jobs have been the big draw for me so far as they remind me a lot of Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XI, once I've got them all I'm hoping the story behind the crystals' corruption start to build up a lot faster and I'm given a reason to care about it.

Thanks in advance.

PS. My current line up looks like this:

Tiz - Valkyrie + Spell Fencer

Edea - Knight + Pirate

Ringabel - Thief + Time Mage

Agnes - White Mage + Black Mage

Going to swap out Black Mage for Spiritmaster and make it Agnes' main job when I eventually meet those people again who killed the Water Vestal, who I refer to as Victoria and just so Victoria

I like this game! Very good.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Turambar

After the fight with Edea's father, you're essentially in end game territory. If you just go for the ending, it will last a few hours more, but if you decide to do all the optional fights, unlocking the secret jobs, etc, it can last much longer.

There are multiple endings, but normal play is going to get you the True Ending.

By the way, the end game is considered the weakest part of the game as it is very repetitive gameplay wise.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

So, the thing is... you could have up to another 10-25 hours left depending on if you want to do everything or not. Without spoiling too much, the last 1/3rd of Bravely Default is super repetitive and has a bunch of optional stuff that you don't necessarily need to do to see the true ending of the game.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@turambar said:

After the fight with Edea's father, you're essentially in end game territory. If you just go for the ending, it will last a few hours more, but if you decide to do all the optional fights, unlocking the secret jobs, etc, it can last much longer.

There are multiple endings, but normal play is going to get you the True Ending.

By the way, the end game is considered the weakest part of the game as it is very repetitive gameplay wise.

So, the thing is... you could have up to another 10-25 hours left depending on if you want to do everything or not. Without spoiling too much, the last 1/3rd of Bravely Default is super repetitive and has a bunch of optional stuff that you don't necessarily need to do to see the true ending of the game.

awww, and I've been really enjoying it too, ah well. Thanks for the answers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.