Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravely Default

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

An enhanced version of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. This edition was localized and released internationally, as opposed to the original Flying Fairy.

Changing the voices to Japanese?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Just picked up my copy of the game today and I was wondering if anyone else who has the game know if there's a way to change the English voices to Japanese? I read that they are releasing the 'For The Sequel' version of the game which had that feature but I can't seem to find a way to change it in game. Any ideas?

Random88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Random88

@probablytuna: Yes. You can change the voices to Japanese.

In the menu > Tactics > Config > Message Settings.

In there are the options to change voices between English and Japanese and text between English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian and German

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By probablytuna

Tactics? What the shit man, I thought that was for like tactics during battle. Why not just have the Config in the menu like a proper Final Fantasy game. Anyways, cheers for that!

Also sucks that you can't change the voice stuff before you start a game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.