Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravely Default

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

An enhanced version of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. This edition was localized and released internationally, as opposed to the original Flying Fairy.

NA Demo Up Soon

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Apparently the demo will be up on January 2nd and will be a little side story not included in the game. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Good to know. Lending my 3DS to a friend right now but I'd like to try it out soon

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

So excited, I bought a 3DS since last year waiting for this game. I own Final Fantasy Heroes of Light, so I know how this game plays.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I still kinda have no idea what the hell this game is even supposed to be. Looking forward to seeing how it plays. Maybe I'll finally understand why everyone's so excited over it, because the trailers certainly haven't done anything for me.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I still kinda have no idea what the hell this game is even supposed to be. Looking forward to seeing how it plays. Maybe I'll finally understand why everyone's so excited over it, because the trailers certainly haven't done anything for me.

it's a game that features randomly triggered encounters, and aimed exclusively at people who know what randomly triggered encounters are

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Steadying

@egg: It has random encounters? I didn't know that. Going back to those kind of games in 2013 sounds like it might be a little hard to do. Still gonna try it out since the battle system looks pretty interesting. :P

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By egg

"alters the entire game's design to inflict pyschological warfare on you, the player. And you have no choice to be in that war" -- Jim Sterling

Randomly triggered encounters is like playing a F2P game in which the microtransactions are currently offline.

Cybexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Cybexx

You can actually turn random encounters off, there is a Random Encounter slider in the options menu. Apparently the game is finish-able with random encounters off if you are playing on easy.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

That seems like a really cool way to do a demo.

@egg You call out random encounters a lot. What have they done to deserve your scorn?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.