Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bravely Default

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

An enhanced version of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. This edition was localized and released internationally, as opposed to the original Flying Fairy.

What's your default party?

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mwng

Geddit? I'm sure there was a better joke title...

Anyway, what's everyone's go to party setup at the moment? I'm having a lot of fun mixing and matching classes, but I'm gravitating towards re-creating a bastardized version of my FFIX party for some reason...

• Agnès: White Mage/Summoner
    • Tiz: Pirate/Ranger
    • Edea: Valkyrie/Spell Fencer
    • Ringabel: Black Mage/Time Mage

Tiz and Edea put out some crazy damage depending on what you point them at (both using the Knight class 2H ability), however Tiz seems to spend a lot of time dead because of it.

Also, my sympathies to any patrons of the US reading this, but I know how you feel, honest! February isn't too far off now.

Random88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Random88

Fully finished it. Got to level 99 and all jobs maxed. My party at the end of the game was:

• Agnès: Spirit master / White Mage - Healing Lore, Epic Group Cast / Staff and Shield equipped
    • Tiz: Dark Night / Ninja - Transience, Turn Tables, Two Handed, Comeback Kid, Counter Amp / 2-handed Sword
    • Ringabel: Pirate / Ninja - Transience, Turn Tables, Two Handed, Comeback Kid, Counter Amp / 2 - handed Axe
    • Edea: Sword Master / Ninja - Transience, Turn Tables, Two Handed, Comeback Kid, Counter Amp / 2 - handed Katana

Agnes - Setup means White magic costs 1/4 less MP to cast, the effect of healing magic is doubled and does not weaken when cast on multiple targets. Meaning Curada can cure all for 7000-8000 and Curaga cures whole party for 9999 each

Everyone else is set up to use the Ninja skill utsusemi which guarantees to evade an attack. Mixed with transience the characters will not only counter when they evade but will do more damage with the counter thanks to counter amp, will gain BP thanks to turn tables and will increase P.ATK and M.ATK thanks to comeback kid.

Also Edea having Sword Master can use counter skills which will always hit for 9999 thanks to these abilities and Tiz using Dark Nebula combined with the other party members means they will evade the attack and gain extra BP and increase stats. Agnès is protected by a shield that nullifies Dark Attacks

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.