Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Brütal Legend

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Brütal Legend is a humorous heavy-metal, open-world, action-adventure game with light real-time strategy elements. As Eddie Riggs, lead the people of the Brütal World to rise up against the Tainted Coil demons who rule the world, and their leader, the sinister Emperor Doviculus.

Completely broken mission - Sea of Black Tears

This topic is locked from further discussion.

euantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've seen quite a few broken games in my time, but this has got to take the cake. I've been playing through (and mostly enjoying) this game for the first time, having got it as part of a bundle on Steam. I've now reached a fairly major battle in the Sea of Black tears.

The battle consists of several stages, with one being that you have to destroy two towers and get across the bridge. I've done this part, and the following section in which a hero unit (a tree) attacks which was extremely easy to defeat using the Rock Crusher unit from afar. The problem is, I've now beaten all of the enemy units and cleared the map, building fan booths on every available spot but there is no enemy stage to conquer at all. In my confusion, I've looked at a few guides and walkthroughs all of which point to there being a stage. I've reloaded the last checkpoint and played through again - no dice, same result.

I feel like I'm pretty close to the end of the game, so it's pretty annoying that I might not be able to get past this point and might have to simply walk away from the game. Has anybody else played this game and possibly experienced anything similar or got an idea of what on earth I'm doing wrong? I've added some screenshots below of the situation.

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

euantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.