Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 01, 1993

A wise-cracking anthromorphic bobcat tries to stop enemy aliens from stealing Earth's supply of yarn balls in this 2D platformer by Accolade. What could paws-ibly go wrong?

Lets Play! Bubsy

JDUB_XL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JDUB_XL

Thats right folks, its Bubsy, everyones favorite Bobcat!

I have a great deal of love for the first game in the Bubsy franchise. Bubsy 2 is just okay and Bubsy 3D is terrible but the first game in the series is actually a competent 2D 16 Bit platformer that had great animation, funny death animations, creative enemies, and interesting worlds. It also features some really fun music.

I will be playing through the game using minimal save states(this game gets frustrating fast) and posting the vids on this thread. Save states will be used at the Start of a level, Check points, and before bosses. I may end up breakng my own rules as it gets further into the game though.

I Don't know how frequently new episodes will be posted but I expect to do at least one every few days if time permits.

Now I present the first episode of Lets Play Bubsy!

Episode 1: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.