Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 04, 2008

'Bully: Scholarship Edition' takes place at the fictional New England boarding school Bullworth Academy, and tells the story of mischievous 15-year-old Jimmy Hopkins as he goes through the hilarity and awkwardness of adolescence. Beat the jocks at dodge ball, play pranks on the preppies, save the nerds, kiss the girl.

Bully and Bully: Scholarship Edition

Schadenfreude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Schadenfreude

Should they be the same page like Dead Rising and Dead Rising: Chop Til' You Drop?

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By CharleyTony

I think that they should be on the same page, with a small note at the bottom to explain the differences between the two. The scholarship edition is basically a couple of missions, classes, characters. The story stays the same, so it should be treated just like DLC.

vigorousjammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 41

#3  Edited By vigorousjammer

I think they should be separate pages for a few reasons:

1) So we can avoid people making new pages because they're to stupid to search through the "releases" section...

2) when looking through a franchise, you should be able to see all of the different versions of a game... if they are different enough to merit being there...

I believe Bully: Scholorship Edition is different enough to have it's own page...

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

I think it deserves it's own page because it is different enough to warrant one.

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MrSnow

Same page definatly

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.