Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout CRASH!

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

Crash mode gets a whole new perspective in this downloadable Burnout game.

What The Hell Is Burnout: Crash?

• 56 results
    Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

How's this going to compete with GTA 1 and 2?

I watched the video twice, and I still don't get why this is a good idea. The visuals of crash mode in Burnout 3 were what drew me to them, seeing everything from a bird's eye view just sounds boring. Also, it just looks boring. It would make a great Facebook game, but only because I don't use Facebook.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By mikey87144

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

People already hating on this are fucking retards.

We're not hating. We're being honest. This isn't the crash mode that we wanted. As a huge Burnout fan I wanted something on par with Burnout Revenges crash mode. Instead we get this. Anyway I'll be answering with my wallet and not buying it regardless of how well it turns out.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

@mikey87144 said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

We're not hating. We're being honest. This isn't the crash mode that we wanted. As a huge Burnout fan I wanted something on par with Burnout Revenges crash mode. Instead we get this. Anyway I'll be answering with my wallet and not buying it regardless of how well it turns out.

No, you're hating. It's what scrubs do on gaming forums when something new or innovative gets their panties in a bunch. This could be absolutely amazing, you have no fucking idea. No one does. Instead you'll be "not buying it regardless of how well it turns out" which proves you are ignorant.

Jaded self-entitled gamers are some of the most disgusting creatures out there. Before the ratings board filed something you didn't even know you were getting anything, now you're all "NO NO NO, WE WANTED YOU TO MAKE THE SAME THING YOU'VE ALREADY MADE, GRR SELF ENTITLEMENT".

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By mikey87144

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

@mikey87144 said:

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

No, you're hating. It's what scrubs do on gaming forums when something new or innovative gets their panties in a bunch. This could be absolutely amazing, you have no fucking idea. No one does. Instead you'll be "not buying it regardless of how well it turns out" which proves you are ignorant.

Jaded self-entitled gamers are some of the most disgusting creatures out there. Before the ratings board filed something you didn't even know you were getting anything, now you're all "NO NO NO, WE WANTED YOU TO MAKE THE SAME THING YOU'VE ALREADY MADE, GRR SELF ENTITLEMENT".

The problem is that it isn't new or innovative. The view is old school GTA and, despite the fact you can damage buildings, it's a worse version of Crash mode. I don't know if you played the past Burnouts but crash mode has been in the series for a while. It was even in the PSP games. It confused a lot of fans why they decided to remove it from Paradise. They had a really watered down version of it in Paradise but nothing like it was in Revenge. If you look back at the reviews for Paradise, almost all of them question the omission. We all hoped they'd add it in later but they never did. When this project was leaked a lot of us assumed we'd get to play the Crash mode that hasn't been in a Burnout game since Revenge. Remember Paradise came out in 2008. So yea we're disappointed. Yea we're not checking it out. Not because we don't like new ideas, Paradise was a new idea and 4 million of us liked it, but because we miss a great idea that they we haven't seen since Revenge.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

@mikey87144 said:

The problem is that it isn't new or innovative. The view is old school GTA and, despite the fact you can damage buildings, it's a worse version of Crash mode. I don't know if you played the past Burnouts but crash mode has been in the series for a while. It was even in the PSP games. It confused a lot of fans why they decided to remove it from Paradise. They had a really watered down version of it in Paradise but nothing like it was in Revenge. If you look back at the reviews for Paradise, almost all of them question the omission. We all hoped they'd add it in later but they never did. When this project was leaked a lot of us assumed we'd get to play the Crash mode that hasn't been in a Burnout game since Revenge. Remember Paradise came out in 2008. So yea we're disappointed. Yea we're not checking it out. Not because we don't like new ideas, Paradise was a new idea and 4 million of us liked it, but because we miss a great idea that they we haven't seen since Revenge.

You have not played this. Your opinions are irrelevant. Until the game comes out, all you're doing is being closed minded and jaded. I know, it's what gamers do, but it's obnoxious.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mikey87144

@Rolyatkcinmai: This will be my last reply on this.

I'm very open minded when it comes to games. I'm willing to give a lot of games a shot before I pass judgement on it. I was the same with the Wii and Kinect before coming to the conclusion that they're both garbage or more accurately not intended for hardcore gamers. I do admit though that I pass on many games based on trailers, gameplay videos, developer interviews, and reviews. Despite how much I love Burnout, the trailer and the small interview that they did with one of the devs made me think pass. There are other games coming out as DLC that I'm far more interested in, (Trine 2, Papa and Yo, to name a few), that deserve my time and money more than Burnout Crash. I'll be checking out Catherine when it launches in the meantime, a game that any closed minded and jaded gamer would be willing to check out.

evan_buchholz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By evan_buchholz

"You have not played this. Your opinions are irrelevant."

Makes sense....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.