Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Not available on PS3?

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

So the short version of the story is I was deciding what game to buy this month. Burnout Paradise Remastered or Surviving Mars. I have EA Access on Xbox One so I have the 10 hour demo, and playing it made me remember how much I liked the game. So I was thinking "well I already own it on PS3, so why not download it and see if I need a better looking version".

Well, I went into the PS3 store and Burnout Paradise is no longer listed. I did a word search, I even went through all the games listed alphabetically and it's not there. I had to go into my transaction list and scroll all the way to 2008 to find it (and as someone who has had PS+ since before it was cool, I had a lot of stuff to scroll past).

I could redownload, and it's patching right now, but when did the game get removed from the store?

acertaindeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By acertaindeath

Servers for the original version of Burnout Paradise were shut down a while ago. More than likely the reason it's been delisted from PSN on PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.