Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Who turned out the lights?

Big_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Big_D

Gotta say the new update is pretty underwhelming. Midnight has no life what-so-ever. Nothing has lights, can't see a damn thing. And i'm just breezing through the burning routes. Got half of them done in an hour and was destroying the times with the one star bike. Trafic has been pretty much ripped out too.

It's still Burnout though so I love it. Still my most played PS3 game but now i'm more excited for my trophies and Paradise Island.

Flushes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Flushes

Yeah, it kind of feels like you're driving a motorcycle around the aftermath of the eventual zombie apocalypse or something... There are no streetlights or traffic anywhere, and it's completely pitch black. Turn the music off for full effect.

Joru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Joru

Agreed, at first I thought that they completely ripped out the traffic... I'm ~70% done now and I only played for an hour and a half. It's very easy but still alot of fun with a bike but I had to increase the brightness alot to be able to see anything at night. The headlights do nothing.

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kilzombie

yeah, i was wondering why none of the streetlamps were turned on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.